Frequently Asked Questions
Q: WHAT IS PROJECT WAKE UP CALL?
A: Project Wake Up Call is a corporate social responsibility initiative by Hotel RL intended to help individuals affected by homelessness.
Q: WHAT IS HOTEL RL?
A: Hotel RL is a new hotel concept by RLHC with multiple locations throughout the US. Read more about Hotel RL here.
Q: IS THERE A MINIMUM OR MAXIMUM FOR DONATIONS?
A: No, donations of all amounts are accepted. Donors who contribute $100 or more will be awarded a complimentary one-night stay at the Hotel RL of the donor's choice, pending availability. Terms and conditions apply.
Q: HOW DO I REDEEM MY COMPLIMENTARY ONE-NIGHT STAY?
A: The one-night offer can be redeemed by emailing Hotel RL directly and requesting your reservation dates. Locations and email addresses are below:
- Hotel RL Baltimore: Baltimore@hotel-rl.com
- Hotel RL Brooklyn: Brooklyn@hotel-rl.com
- Hotel RL DC: DC@hotel-rl.com
- Hotel RL Olympia: Olympia@hotel-rl.com
- Hotel RL Omaha: Omaha@hotel-rl.com
- Hotel RL Salt Lake City: SLC@hotel-rl.com
- Hotel RL Spokane: Spokane@hotel-rl.com
- Hotel RL St. Louis: StLouis@hotel-rl.com
Q: FOR WHICH DATES CAN I USE MY COMPLIMENTARY ONE-NIGHT STAY?
A: The one night offer is redeemable for any night, at any of our hotels, pending availability.
Q: WHERE DOES MY DONATION GO?
A: All donations are given in full to one of our partner organizations: Health Care for the Homeless, Unity Health Care, Inc., Blessing Under The Bridge, The Road Home, and Sidewalk. The choice is yours.
Q: ARE MY DONATIONS TAX DEDUCTIBLE?
A: Yes. Contributions to Unity Health Care, Inc., Health Care for the Homeless, Blessings Under the Bridge, The Road Home, and Sidewalk are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Q: HOW DO I ACCESS CURRENT FINANCIAL STATEMENTS?
A: Contact information to access financial statements can be found below:
- Health Care for the Homeless: A copy of the current financial statement of Health Care for the Homeless, Inc. is available by writing Health Care for the Homeless, 421 Fallsway, Baltimore, MD 21202 or by calling 410-837-5533. Documents and Information submitted under the Maryland Charitable Solicitations Act are also available, for the cost of postage and copies, from the Maryland Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, Maryland 21401.
- Unity Health Care: A copy of the financial statement for Unity Health Care, Inc. is available by writing Unity Health Care, Inc., 1220 12th Street, SE, Washington, DC 20003 or by calling 202-715-7900.
- Blessings Under The Bridge: A copy of the financial statement for Blessings Under The Bridge is available by writing Blessings Under The Bridge, 7503 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99212-2932.
- The Road Home: A copy of the financial statement for The Road Home is available here or here.
- SideWalk: A copy of the current financial statement of SideWalk is available upon request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling360-515-5587. You can also visit SideWalk's Guidestar profile here.
Q: WHO DO I CONTACT REGARDING A QUESTION THAT WAS NOT COVERED HERE?
A: For any questions, please visit the Project Wake Up Call Contact Page to submit an inquiry.